To begin the RMA process please read and follow these directions carefully
VapeNW warranty RMA steps
1. Log in
2. Click the "My Returns" tab in your dashboard
3. Click on "Request a new RMA"
4. Select the order number containing the unit you are wishing to return
• Also select the unit from the order
(Photo below shows a customer who would like to return their Laisimo L1)
5. Once you have the defective unit selected, press "Next Step"
1. Select the reason you’d like to return the device, the condition that it is in, as well as your preferred resolution
2. Briefly describe the issues you are experiencing
• Add photos or videos to speed up the process as documentation of a defect may be required before we can approve any returns
3. Once you have done this, read over and agree to the Return / Warranty Policy
4. Hit submit and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
1. There are two different types of RMAs. VapeNW’s warranty covers 30 Days from when package is delivered. The Manufacturer's warranty covers 90 Days from when the package is delivered.
• If you’re approved for a VapeNW RMA, be sure to print out your packing slip to include it in the package upon sending in your defective unit
• If approved for a Manufacturer RMA, please also purchase the Manufacturer Warranty Fee and include it in your package along with the packing slip
2. Hit submit and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
1. Log back into your account once you’ve sent it in and CONFIRM YOUR SHIPPING!
• Enter your shipping provider and tracking number
(We cannot continue the RMA process until shipping has been confirmed)
Closing a Ticket
1. As soon as we receive the returned item(s), the store credit will be applied same day.