Please read the VapeNW warranty policy in full so you will understand what is and what is not covered. Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and authorized at VapeNW’s discretion. Customers may return UNOPENED and UNUSED items for store credit, within 30 days of purchase. Customers will be responsible for shipping the product back to us. Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-CREDITABLE. Some manufacturers offer a 90-day Warranty for defective units, if so, we will honor it. If approved for a Manufacturer’s RMA, please also purchase the Manufacturer Warranty Fee, print out the packing slip for that purchase, and include it in your package along with the original packing slip. Important Notice: All returns must include all original packaging and must be accompanied by the manufacturer's authenticity code. Once you have been approved for a non-defective return, you have 30 days to return the item(s) after 30 days we are unable to take the item back. VapeNW’s “30-Day Warranty” begins the day the customer’s items are delivered, customer assumes all cost in shipping items back to VapeNW and we assume all cost in shipping item back to customer. Shipping costs incurred are non-refundable/creditable.
DOA, Missing, or Wrong Item Claims:
Please inspect your items carefully upon receiving them. Claims must be reported to us within 48 hours from the delivery time for “Dead on Arrival” (DOA), missing, or wrong item(s). Please contact VapeNW customer service by submitting a ticket with your order number and the description of the problem. For DOA and wrong items we will provide a pre-paid return label for US customers only. It is your responsibility to check within 48 hours and notify us. If no notification is received after 48 hours, the order is deemed correct and you are satisfied with your order.
Defective Item(s) Warranty:
Some products will have minor flaws, this is expected during manufacturing. We can only accept a return on an item if it’s defective (meaning nonfunctioning). If you still are covered under the warranty, please follow this link for instructions on how to open an RMA ticket. NOTE: Your items must be returned with all original packaging including the manufacturer's authenticity code. Your RMA must also be approved by VapeNW before you may return any items to us.
Link to RMA page: https://vapenw.com/rma
Due to the low prices of clearance items there are no returns, refunds or warranty on these items.
What is not covered by VapeNW’s warranty?
• Does NOT cover Eliquids, atomizers, tanks, rebuildable products, batteries, chargers, drip tips, coils, or any other accessories on the device itself.
• Devices and product without all of the original packaging.
• Devices and product unaccompanied by the manufacturer's authenticity code.
• Does not cover non-authentic devices from the manufacturer.
• Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair.
• Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse.
• Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating (see usage manual for operating instructions).
• Damage or failure caused from improper use. This includes: water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage (see usage manual for operating instructions).
• Loss or damage due to missing components.
• Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (atomizer not sitting flush).
• Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues) of the product are also not covered in the warranty.
• Rattling or sticky buttons.
• Product modification in any aspect.
• Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
• Exceeding the warranty period.
What is covered by VapeNW’s warranty?
• LED Display goes out.
• Charging port quits working.
• Battery unit turns off while taking a hit.
• Unit auto fires.
• Chip functions improperly.
For Eleaf Products:
VapeNW's Warranty does not cover Eleaf products. Please contact Eleaf's service center.
Address: 2630 Walnut Ave, Tustin, CA 92780
For LOST VAPE Products:
Starting 9/20/2016 VapeNW is no longer able to accept back any Lost Vape product(s) per request of Lost Vape's new policy changes. For any issues with your Lost Vape product(s) you will need to contact Lost Vape’s warranty service directly. VapeNW will only accept returns if the product is unopened.
Lost Vape's Repair Center information:
Dimension Engineering LLC
Attention: Evolv Returns
Address: 5171 Hudson Dr, Hudson, OH 44236
For Pioneer4You Products:
VapeNW's Warranty does not cover iPV products. Please contact Pioneer4You's USA service center.
Attention: iPV North American Warranty Service Center
Address: 4 McLaren, Suite #C Irvine, CA 92618-2816 USA
For YiHi Products:
We cover YiHi products under VapeNW's 30-day warranty, as well as YiHi's 1-year warranty. Please contact YiHi for a return authorization code. VapeNW cannot accept returns on YiHi products without aforementioned authorization code.
Customer Service Email: Cservice@yihisxmini.com
USA Warranty Center Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Store Credit Policy:
All refunds are issued as store credit. When the returned item has been received in satisfactory condition, a credit will be issued to the VapeNW account used to make the purchase. The store credit to your account is instant and does not expire.
Out of Stock Items:
For out of stock items in your order, they will be refunded to store credit on your VapeNW account. We will process the refund within a 24-hour period. The store credit to your account is instant and does not expire. Out of stock orders will be handled on a case-by-case basis and authorized at VapeNW’s discretion to either be credited to your VapeNW account for the whole order or only the out of stock item(s). This means that if you place a single item order, the whole order will be cancelled in the case of an out of stock item. If there are multiple items on an order and any items are out of stock it is at VapeNW’s discretion to either cancel the whole order or partially cancel the order to an instant store credit on the VapeNW account the order was placed from.