Smok Micro One 150W TC Kit
SMOK R150 150W TC Box Mod Features:
- Integrated 1900mAh Battery Capacity
- Wattage Output Range: 6~150W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.35~8V
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.08ohm
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Adjustable Initial Resistance
- Premium Rubberized Finish
- Durable Soft Feel
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Oversize Firing Mechanism
- Top-Sided Two-Button Adjustment
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- Puff Monitoring System
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- Low Battery Warning
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Spring-Loaded 510 Center Pin
SMOK Minos Sub-Ohm TC Tank Features:
- 25mm Diameter
- 4mL Juice Reservoir
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- 0.3ohm Minos Q2 Core - rated for 30~80W
- 0.3ohm Minos-RTA M2 - 24.5mm Build Deck
- Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Method
- Adjustable Airflow System
- Sloped Delrin Drip Tip
- 510 Thread Connection
- 1 R150 Box Mod
- 1 Minos Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.3ohm Minos Q2 Coil Head
- 1 Minos-RTA M2 Deck
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
Electronic cigarettes, e-liquid, and other vaping products are intended for adults who are over the legal age minimum in their respective states for purchasing tobacco products. For more information, click here.
This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. For more information, click here.
Do not consume e-liquid when you are pregnant or expecting to be pregnant. For more information, click here.
CA Proposition 65 Warning
This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click here.
Lithium Battery Warning
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries are potentially hazardous and can present a serious FIRE HAZARD if damaged, defective or improperly used. For more information, click here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.