Smok G80 Kit
- Dimensions: 75.5mm by 38.5mm by 26.5mm
- Powered by: Single 18650 battery (not included)
- Wattage Output Range: 6-80W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.8-9V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Full OLED Display Matrix - Rich Data Feedback
- Oversized Firing Mechanism
- Side Adjustment Buttons
- Sliding Vertical Battery Access - Removanble Bay
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
- Size : 22 x 48mm
- Weight : 42g
- Capacity : 2mL
- Spirals Coil Structure - Large Sized Coil Heads
- 0.6ohm Spirals Dual Core - rated for 18 to 35W
- 0.3ohm Spirals Dual Core - rated for 20 to 45W
- Spirals RBA Head - Single-Coil Configuration
- Threaded Top-Fill Method
- Quad Adjustable Bottom Airflow
- Elongated Widebore Drip Tip
- Thread : 510
- Material : Stainless Steel
- 1x G80 Mode
- 1x Spirals Tank
- 1x 0.6Ω Dual Core (Pre-installed)
- 1x 0.3Ω Dual Core
- 1x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1x USB Charge/Upgrade Cable
- 1x User Manual
- Spare parts
Electronic cigarettes, e-liquid, and other vaping products are intended for adults who are over the legal age minimum in their respective states for purchasing tobacco products. For more information, click here.
This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. For more information, click here.
Do not consume e-liquid when you are pregnant or expecting to be pregnant. For more information, click here.
CA Proposition 65 Warning
This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click here.
Lithium Battery Warning
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries are potentially hazardous and can present a serious FIRE HAZARD if damaged, defective or improperly used. For more information, click here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.