Sigelei SnowWolf MFENG 200W TC Starter Kit
- Dimensions - 91.5mm by 49mm by 30mm
- Dual 18650 High-Amp Batteries - Not Included
- Wattage Ouput Range: 10-200W
- Voltage Output Range: 1-7.5V
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel (304/316/317) Compatibility
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- POWER Mode - Soft, Normal, Hard
- Customizable DIY Mode
- Preheat Functionality
- High Quality Zinc Alloy and PC+ABS Construction
- Stylish Front and Black Reflective Panels
- 1.3" TFT Full-Color Display
- Oversized Square Firing Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Magnetized Battery Door Panel
- 510 Connection
- Available in Silver/Black, Gold/Black, Rainbow/Black, Pearl White/Gold, Pink/Gold
- Limited Edition - Full Gold, Full SS, Full Black, Full Bronze, Full Gunmetal
- Carbon Fiber - Black, Gray, Red, White
SnowWolf WOLF Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 28mm Diameter at Widest Point
- 6mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior 303 Stainless Steel Construction
- Bulb Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Grooved Top & Bottom Base Design
- Threaded Top-Fill Design
- Widebore Cobra Resin Drip Tip
- Triple Adjustable Bottom Airflow
- 0.2ohm WF Coil - Rated for 60-150W
- 0.16ohm WF-H Coil - Rated for 100-230W
- 510 Connection
- 1 MFENG 200W Box Mod
- 1 WOLF Tank
- 1 0.2ohm WF Coil
- 1 0.16ohm WF-H Coil
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Instructional Manual
Electronic cigarettes, e-liquid, and other vaping products are intended for adults who are over the legal age minimum in their respective states for purchasing tobacco products. For more information, click here.
This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. For more information, click here.
Do not consume e-liquid when you are pregnant or expecting to be pregnant. For more information, click here.
CA Proposition 65 Warning
This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click here.
Lithium Battery Warning
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries are potentially hazardous and can present a serious FIRE HAZARD if damaged, defective or improperly used. For more information, click here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.