Sigelei Sibra F kit
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 1-3/8" x 15/16" (Without Tank)
- 510 Threaded
- Operating Wattage: 10.0 - 80.0W
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 304, 316, 317 (SS)
- Temperature Range: 100 - 300C / 212 - 572F
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 3.0ohm
- Preheat Function
- Vibrant Snake Pattern Design
- 0.91" OLED Display Screen
- Portable Ergonomic Design
- Zinc Alloy and Plastic Construction
- Removable Battery Door Panel
- Requires (1) High Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Front Micro USB Charging Port
Features and Specs for Sigelei Sobra Mini Tank:
- Dimensions: 1-15/16" x 15/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- 24mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- 5.5ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Hidden Top Fill Design
- Bulb Glass Tank
- Stainless Steel 303 Construction
- Matching Snake Pattern Design
- 510 Honeycomb Resin Drip Tip
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Includes (1) Wolf WF Mini SUS316L 0.28ohm Atomizer Head (30 - 60W) (Pre-installed)
- Includes (1) Wolf WF-H Mini SUS316L 0.25ohm Atomizer Head (40 - 80W)
- 510 Drip Tip Compatible
- 1 x Sigelei Sibra E2 Mod
- 1 x Sigelei Sobra Mini Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 x Wolf WF Mini 0.28ohm Atomizer Head (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Wolf WF-H Mini 0.25ohm Atomizer Head
- 1 x Replacement Glass
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Set of Spare Parts
Electronic cigarettes, e-liquid, and other vaping products are intended for adults who are over the legal age minimum in their respective states for purchasing tobacco products. For more information, click here.
This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. For more information, click here.
Do not consume e-liquid when you are pregnant or expecting to be pregnant. For more information, click here.
CA Proposition 65 Warning
This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click here.
Lithium Battery Warning
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries are potentially hazardous and can present a serious FIRE HAZARD if damaged, defective or improperly used. For more information, click here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.