Ovale Elips-C Kit
Rechargeable batteries are safe and reliable when used properly. If you misuse or abuse the battery it may leak or in some extreme cases it may present a fire hazard or explosion. Please understand OVALE does not accept liability for damages arising from misuse or abuse. Please follow safety instruction.
Please be careful when using any atomizers.
Pressing the LED button too long can cause the atomizer to overheat. If this happens, stop using the atomizer until it returns to a safe temperature.
Do not carry the OVALE elips-C™ in your pocket with sharp or bulky items like pencils or pen. Carry the OVALE in a case to prevent accidental discharges. Also turn off the battery when not using
- - elips-C™ Mouthpieces x 2 (Black & Silver)
- - elips-C™ Atomizer Lock x 2
- - elips-C™ Atomizer Type A Heads x 5
- - elips-C™ Manual Battery 350 mAh x 2 (Black & Silver)
- - elips-C™ USB Wall Charging Adapter x 1
- - elips-C™ USB Charging Cable x 1
- - elips-C™ Tank Cartridges x 5
- - elips-C™ Hygienic Mouthpiece Cover x 3
- - elips-C™ Black O Rings x 3
- - elips-C™ White O Rings x 3
- - elips-C™ Instruction manual x 1
Electronic cigarettes, e-liquid, and other vaping products are intended for adults who are over the legal age minimum in their respective states for purchasing tobacco products. For more information, click here.
This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. For more information, click here.
Do not consume e-liquid when you are pregnant or expecting to be pregnant. For more information, click here.
CA Proposition 65 Warning
This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click here.
Lithium Battery Warning
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries are potentially hazardous and can present a serious FIRE HAZARD if damaged, defective or improperly used. For more information, click here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.