Nitecore Ums2 Intelligent USB Dual Slot Charger
- Intelligent USB Dual-Slot Superb Charger
- QC 2.0 input available
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously and controlling each slot independently Up to 3000mA charging speed in a single slot
- Compatible with Li-ion and Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries with automatic detection
- Automatic detection of battery power level and automatic selection of the appropriate voltage and charging mode
- Automatic selection between 3 charging modes (CC, CV, and -dV/dt)
- Energy-efficient LCD display for real-time charging information
- Capable of manually selecting the charging cut-off voltage and the charging current
- Automatic detection of large/small capacity batteries and automatic selection of appropriate charging current
- Automatic termination upon charging completion
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection
- Over-discharged battery activation
- Li-ion battery restoration
- Overtime charging protection
- Automatic detection of battery internal resistance and display of battery health
- Made from durable and fire-retardant PC materials
- Optimal heat dissipation design
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, and CEC
Electronic cigarettes, e-liquid, and other vaping products are intended for adults who are over the legal age minimum in their respective states for purchasing tobacco products. For more information, click here.
This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. For more information, click here.
Do not consume e-liquid when you are pregnant or expecting to be pregnant. For more information, click here.
CA Proposition 65 Warning
This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click here.
Lithium Battery Warning
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries are potentially hazardous and can present a serious FIRE HAZARD if damaged, defective or improperly used. For more information, click here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.