Nitecore Intellicharger New I4 Charger
- Li-ion/IMR/LiFePO4: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500,18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- Ni-MH(NiCd): AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D
- Input voltage: AC 100~250V 50/60Hz 0.25A(Max) 10W DC 9~12V 1A
- Output voltage: 4.35V ±1% / 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 1.5A x 1 / 0.75A x 2 / 0.5A x 2 / 0.375A x 4
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 3.7" x 1.5" inches (140mm × 94.8mm × 37mm)
- Weight: 7 oz (202g) (without batteries and power cord)
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- Automatically identify Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and apply an appropriate charging mode (Constant Charge Current (CC), Constant Charge Voltage (CV) and Trickle Charge).
- 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by both RoHS and CE
- Batteries are sold separately.
- Due to the large width of 26650, i4 can only charge 1x 26650 at a time.
Electronic cigarettes, e-liquid, and other vaping products are intended for adults who are over the legal age minimum in their respective states for purchasing tobacco products. For more information, click here.
This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. For more information, click here.
Do not consume e-liquid when you are pregnant or expecting to be pregnant. For more information, click here.
CA Proposition 65 Warning
This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click here.
Lithium Battery Warning
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries are potentially hazardous and can present a serious FIRE HAZARD if damaged, defective or improperly used. For more information, click here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.