Movkin Disguiser 150W Mod
- Dimensions: 61mm x 45mm x 87mm
- Screen : 0.91 Inch Oled Screen
- Output Wattage : 5W - 150W
- Output Voltage : 6.6V - 8.4V
- Compatible Ohm : VW (0.10ohm - 3.0ohm), VT ( 0.05 ohm - 2.0 ohm )
- Silence Current : 10µA
- 18650 Battery : need to support at least 30A output
- 510 connector : the battery connector are made of stainless steel with spring loaded.
- Atomizer Protection : When vaping time exceeds 10s, the output shuts off automatically.
- Atomizer short-circuit & No Atomizer : When atomizer short-circuit occurs, the OLED screen will display "atomizer short".
- The screen will display "check atomizer" when there is no atomizer connected.
- Low-voltage Protection : When the voltage of battery is below 6.4V, the OLED screen will display "low voltage"
- Over current protect : if the output current is over 45A, the screen will show "over current"
- Device too hot : If the temperature of device is over alert temperature, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will display "device too hot".
- You can continue vaping after it cools down.
Standard Configuration :
- 1x Disguiser 150W Mod ( tank and battery not included)
- 1x 15mm Elastic Derlin Driptip
- 1x 510 Extension Tube
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Packing Box
Electronic cigarettes, e-liquid, and other vaping products are intended for adults who are over the legal age minimum in their respective states for purchasing tobacco products. For more information, click here.
This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. For more information, click here.
Do not consume e-liquid when you are pregnant or expecting to be pregnant. For more information, click here.
CA Proposition 65 Warning
This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click here.
Lithium Battery Warning
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries are potentially hazardous and can present a serious FIRE HAZARD if damaged, defective or improperly used. For more information, click here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.