Aspire Dynamo 220W TC Kit
- Dimensions - 91mm by 49mm by 34mm
- Dual High-Amp 21700 Batteries - (not included)
- Optional Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries (not included) - Includes Battery Sleeve
- Maximum Wattage Output: 220W
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel
- Bypass Mode
- TCR Mode - 3 Memory Modes
- Ni200, Titanium, Stainless Steel Compatibility
- 2.0" TFT Color Display - Doubles as Firing Button
- Hinged Bottom Battery Door
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Intuitive Firing Button - Doubles as Screen
- Ventilation Holes on Bottom
- Multiple safety protections
- MicroUSB Port
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
Nepho Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Diameter
- 4mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Aspire Nepho Coil System
- 0.5ohm Kanthal Nepho Coil - Rated for 65-75W
- 0.15 Mesh Nepho Coil - Rated for 60-75W
- Base Coil Installation - Press Fit
- Childproof Push & Sliding Top-Fill System
- Knurled Triple Adjustable Bottom Airflow
- 810 Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- 1 Dynamo 220W Mod
- 1 Nepho Tank
- 1 0.5ohm Kanthal Nepho Coil
- 1 0.15 Mesh Nepho Coil
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 Dual 18650 Battery Silicone Adapter
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Spare Parts Bag
- 1 Warning Card
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
Electronic cigarettes, e-liquid, and other vaping products are intended for adults who are over the legal age minimum in their respective states for purchasing tobacco products. For more information, click here.
This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. For more information, click here.
Do not consume e-liquid when you are pregnant or expecting to be pregnant. For more information, click here.
CA Proposition 65 Warning
This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click here.
Lithium Battery Warning
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries are potentially hazardous and can present a serious FIRE HAZARD if damaged, defective or improperly used. For more information, click here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.