Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, and e-liquid are not FDA approved.
• Keep all directions for future use and use all products only as instructed.
• Do not modify or attempt to disassemble this product, use products according to the instructions.
• Do not attempt to fix, correct, or alter any part of the vaping apparatus.
• Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging. Make sure to charge in Fire-Proof container.
• Do not drink the e-liquid, or puncture the cartridge.
• Expect to have variances of the ingredients and nicotine levels, as exact amounts are not guaranteed.
• Vape away from the vicinity of people and pets.
The effects of second hand vapor have not been scientifically confirmed. However, Propylene Glycol is an allergen and Nicotine is known to cause reproductive harm. Failure to use these product in moderation may cause a nicotine overdose, which can lead to an irregular heart beat and other symptoms. To remain healthy you should drink at least 8‐cups of water daily. Flavorings in the e‐juice may contain trace amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, or other sweeteners. Flavorings may also contain artificial colors, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners. Vaping flavorings may cause respiratory illness, disease, or symptoms.
• Do not mix different brands or flavors of e-liquid, as doing so may result in injury.
• Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients such as Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Nicotine, and food flavoring.
Lithium-ion batteries are volatile, they may burn or explode with improper use.
• Do not use or charge with non-approved devices.
• Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
• Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
• Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water, as the failure to do so may cause Injury or death.
• Do not replace batteries with non-approved units, do not mix new and used batteries or different brands of batteries.
• When charging batteries, keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets, always use a fire resistant container or bag.
• Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire. If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
• If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot. Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet.
• Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
• Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries.
• Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet, always use a surge protector.
• Do not throw batteries into fire, be sure to properly connect batteries to the charger when charging.
• Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
• Do not carry or store batteries together with metallic, objects in your pockets, purse, or anywhere else where they may become exposed metals.
• Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery, immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
• Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses, and unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
• Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, property damage, bodily injury, or death.
VapeNW.com will not be held liable or responsible for the use and/or misuse of its products, which include, but are not limited to electronic cigarettes, Li-Ion batteries, and/or E-Liquid. Customers & Users should use at their own risk.
Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous with serious health consequences including death you should not use this product if you have any underlining medical conditions which may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. You may experience withdrawal symptoms after stopping the use of this product, Some of the side effects of nicotine may include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, and depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, dry mouth, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Consult your physician prior to using this product. Nicotine is quickly absorbed with skin contact, keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and any other area of the body. In the event that you become in contact with nicotine, wash the affected area with soap and water for at least 15 minutes, and immediately contact your local Poison Control Center.