E-Liquid Return Policy
Please read the VapeNW return policy in full so you will understand what is and what is not covered by our warranty. VapeNW returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and authorized at VapeNW’s discretion. For defective items, we will require photo or video evidence of said defect before we are able to approve customers for a return.
VapeNW offers a 30-Day Return Policy that begins the day the customer’s items are delivered. Customers may only return UNOPENED and UNUSED items for store credit or a card refund with a 2% deduction to cover credit card fees. Once a customer has been approved for a VapeNW Return, they will have 10 days to return the item(s). After that 10 day period we will be unable to take the item back. Customers will be responsible for shipping the product back to us. Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-CREDITABLE.
Important Notice: All returns must include all original packaging and must be accompanied by the manufacturer's authenticity code.
DOA, Missing, or Wrong Item Claims:
We ask that customers please inspect their items carefully upon receiving them. Claims must be reported to us within 7 days from the delivery time for “Dead on Arrival” (DOA), missing, or wrong item(s). Please contact VapeNW customer service by submitting a ticket with the order number and the description of the problem. For DOA, wrong, or missing items, we will provide a pre-paid return label for US customers only. It is the customer's responsibility to check within 7 days and notify us of any issue. If no notification is received after 7 days, the order will be deemed correct and the customer will be deemed satisfied with their order.
Some products will have minor flaws, this is expected during manufacturing. We can only accept a return on an item if it’s defective (meaning nonfunctioning). If a customer is still covered under the manufacturer warranty, they may follow this link for instructions on how to open an RMA ticket. We will require photo or video evidence of claimed defects before approving any returns. NOTE: All items must be returned with all original packaging including the manufacturer's authenticity code. A customer's Defective Return must also be approved by VapeNW before they may return any items to us.
Link to RMA page: https://www.VapeNew.com/Returns
Due to the low prices of clearance items, there are no returns, refunds or warranty on these items.
What is not covered by VapeNW’s warranty?
• Does NOT cover Eliquids, rebuildable products, batteries, chargers, drip tips, coils, or any other accessories on the device itself.
• Devices and product without all of the original packaging.
• Devices and product unaccompanied by the manufacturer's authenticity code.
• Does not cover non-authentic devices from the manufacturer.
• Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair.
• Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse.
• Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating (see user manual for operating instructions).
• Damage or failure caused from improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage (see user manual for operating instructions).
• Loss or damage due to missing components.
• Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues) of the product is also not covered by the warranty.
• Rattling or sticky buttons.
• Product modification in any aspect.
• Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
• Exceeding the warranty period.
What is covered by VapeNW’s warranty?
• LED Display goes out.
• Charging port quits working.
• Battery unit turns off while taking a hit.
• Unit auto fires.
• Chip functions improperly.
• Unit not working as intended
For Eleaf Products:
VapeNW's Warranty does not cover Eleaf products. Please contact Eleaf's service center to inquire about returns.
Address: 2630 Walnut Ave, Tustin, CA 92780
For Pioneer4You Products:
VapeNW's Warranty does not cover iPV products. Please contact Pioneer4You's USA service center.
Attention: iPV North American Warranty Service Center
Address: 4 McLaren, Suite #C Irvine, CA 92618-2816 USA
For YiHi Products:
VapeNW's warranty does not cover YiHi products. Please contact YiHi for a return authorization code and steps to return the device directly through their company. VapeNW cannot accept returns on YiHi products.
Customer Service Email: Cservice@yihisxmini.com
USA Warranty Center Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All refunds are issued either as store credit or a card refund with a 2% deduction to cover credit card fees. VapeNW can only process card refunds back to the original payment method used to make the purchase. When a return has been received in satisfactory condition, the desired resolution will be applied the same day. For store credit, customers will see it appear instantly on their VapeNW account and it will not expire. For card refunds, it may take anywhere from 24-72 business hours for the funds to completely process back to the original payment method used to make the purchase.