- Dimensions - 85.7mm by 44.2mm by 25.7mm
- Weight - 205.5g
- Single High-Amp 18650 Battery - (Battery not included)
- Wattage Output Range: 5-80W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.7-8.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm
- Temperature Range: 200°-600°F / 100°-315°C
- Power Mode
- TC Mode
- Bypass Mode
- Zinc-Alloy Construction
- Ergonomic Grip
- Display Screen
- Magnetic Battery Cover
- On/Off Switch
- Intuitive Silicone Firing Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Low Power Alert
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Temperature Protection
- Resistance Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- MicroUSB Charging Cable
- Centered 510 Connection
Uwell Whirl Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 24.2mm Diameter
- Weight - 41g
- 3.5mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- UWell Pro-FOCS Technology - Superior Flavor
- Uwell Whirl Coil System
- 0.6ohm Nichome Dual Coil - rated for 18-22W
- 1.8ohm Nichrome Single Coil - rated for 10-15W
- Threaded Top Fill System - Dual Fill Port
- Adjustable Bottom Airflow Control Ring - 5 Incrementally Sized Holes
- Detachable Structure
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 Hypercar 80W Box Mod
- 1 Whirl Atomizer
- 1 Extra Quartz Glass
- 1 0.6ohm Nichome Dual Coil - rated for 18-22W
- 1 1.8ohm Nichrome Single Coil - rated for 10-15W
- 1 Pack of O-Rings
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Drip Tip Cover
Electronic cigarettes, e-liquid, and other vaping products are intended for adults who are over the legal age minimum in their respective states for purchasing tobacco products. For more information, click here.
This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. For more information, click here.
Do not consume e-liquid when you are pregnant or expecting to be pregnant. For more information, click here.
CA Proposition 65 Warning
This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click here.
Lithium Battery Warning
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries are potentially hazardous and can present a serious FIRE HAZARD if damaged, defective or improperly used. For more information, click here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.