- Dimensions: 3-3/8" x 1-3/4" x 15/16" (Without iSub V Tank)
- Spring-loaded Gold Plated Contact Pin
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Battery Capacity: Built-in 3300mAh Battery
- Operating Wattage: 6.0 - 100.0 W
- Temperature Control: Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316)
- Temperature Range: 150-315°C / 300-600°F
- Minimum Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Recommend Resistance for TC Mode: Ni200 (0.1 - 0.2ohm), Ti (0.1 - 0.5ohm), SS316L (0.2 - 1.0ohm)
- Maximum Working Current: 30A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Total T.C. Dry Hit Prevention & Quick Calibration.
- UltraFast response: .2 seconds from Click to Vapor!
- VDC power output with ClearWave noise cancellation.
- Precise Coil Resistance Reading (.00000).
- Uniform coil heating eliminates hotspots.
- 25 – 100W Temperature Control RampUp preBoost.
- 2AMP microUSB Quick Charge.
- Integrated charging safety protections.
- Ultra-low standby power consumption.
Features and Specs for iSub V - Vortex Edition:
- Dimensions: 2" x 7/8" (Including drip tip and threads)
- Quick & Clean Top-Fill
- 3.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- 100% Stainless Steel
- Fully Adjustable Airflow
- Removable Delrin Drip Tip
- Replaceable Glass Tank
- No Spill Coil Swap System
- Includes (1) KAL (Kanthal) BVC 0.5ohm for Variable Wattage
- Includes (1) Stainless Steel 316L BVC 0.5ohm Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage or SS316 Temperature Control Mode
- iSub Coils Compatible
- 1x Innokin Cool Fire IV Kit
Electronic cigarettes, e-liquid, and other vaping products are intended for adults who are over the legal age minimum in their respective states for purchasing tobacco products. For more information, click here.
This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. For more information, click here.
Do not consume e-liquid when you are pregnant or expecting to be pregnant. For more information, click here.
CA Proposition 65 Warning
This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click here.
Lithium Battery Warning
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries are potentially hazardous and can present a serious FIRE HAZARD if damaged, defective or improperly used. For more information, click here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.